For 2-3 persons
- 125 gms flour
- 75 gms gram flour(besan)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 red chillies dry and crushed
- 2 red chillies finely chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bunch of green coriander(hara dhaniya) chopped
- 1 tsp. mint leaves chopped (pudina)
- 1/2 cup pure ghee
- 1 cup water
- Mix together atta, besan, salt, chopped mirch, onion, green coriander, mint leaves and 1 spoon of ghee and knead the flour sprinkling little bit water over it in between.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and set it aside for about 15-20 minutes.
- Make small balls from the dough.(about 8-10 balls)
- Roll them out to make round rotis.
- Bake on a tawa from both the sides.
- Spread ghee over rotis and serve with sweet curd. (or plain curd)
Note: Missi rotis can be baked in triangular shape by applying ghee inside the rotis while making the rolls. It basically depends on the persons who is very particular about cholesterol. :-)