For 5-6 persons
- 300 gms rajmah(red kidney beans)
- 25gms ginger(adrak) chopped
- 2 tbsps. oil
- 3 onions chopped
- 4 green chillies(hari mirch)chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh cream(optional)
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp. chilli (mirchi) Powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder(haldi)
- 1 tsp. coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala Powder
- 1 cup curd,
- 4 boiled pieces of potatoes
- 1 spoon garlic(lahsun) paste
- Wash rajmah well and soak in clean water for whole night with a pinch of soda bicarbonate. Next morning boil rajmah.
- Heat oil in a thick based pan and fry ginger, onion \, green chillies and garlic paste till golden brown.
- Mix salt, lal mirch, haldi and dhania powder with dahi and whip it thoroughly.
- Add fried onions to it and cook on low heat till water evaporates.
- Mix the boiled rajmah and and its stock with the mixture.
- Add boiled potatoes and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add all the spices and cream. Stir well, remove from heat and sprinkle hara dhania and serve with boiled rice or paratha.
- Dish is ready to serve. enjoy :-)